What are Confetti Cones?
Paper Confetti cones are a holders for wedding confetti. They are great to have at the exit of the church for guests to help themselves to. You will get great photos and be able to choose what confetti you have thrown at you! Always check with the wedding venue to see what rules they have around confetti.
You can make them from any paper, but I am using paper lace doilies and an antique music sheet paper, that you can also download free of charge see below for the link. Lace doilies are also available in any good cook shop.
How To make lace doily confetti cones
- You will need white paper doilies, 8″ is a good size, scissors, cellotape, confetti of your choice.
- Cut the doily in half
- Take the edge and curl it into a cone, making sure not to leave a hole at the bottom for the confetti to fall out of.
- Place tape along the edge to hold in place.
- Fill with confetti, make sure not to fill it too full
DIY confetti cones from vintage music sheet paper
- Print your antique music sheet – free to download below.
- Make your own music sheet confetti cones
- Trim to size
- Take an edge and roll into a cone shape, do not leave a hole at the bottom for confetti to fall out!
- Tape along the edge to hold in place
- Fill with with confetti of your choice.
You may have stumbled across some affiliate links 🙂 This means that I may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. When you make a purchase, the price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.