We want to introduce you to our printable RSVP postcard templates and share why we think they are such a great idea!
What are postcard RSVPs?
Postcard RSVPs are what it says on the tin! They are printed both sides and have the RSVP part for your guests to fill in on one side and you put your name & address on the back. There is also a place to indicate where the stamp must go.
So why use a postcard RSVP?
- Postcard stamps are cheaper to buy than regular letter stamps in some parts of the world ( N.America)
- You don’t have to buy envelopes
- They are already addressed so your guests don’t have to address an envelope, more likely to return
- You can stick the stamp on before you send them out – again, more likely to be returned
- They are small enough to print 4 to a page – again saving money as they use less paper
- They look cool!
We have a selection of postcard RSVPs for you to choose from, you can see them by clicking below:
- Send an RSVP with your invitations – yes, it’s as easy as that, one extra piece of card will increase your chances of getting your RSVPs returned. If you provide people with the tool to do something they are more likely to do the deed.
- Going one step further by providing an addressed envelope with the RSVP or use our postcard RSVP templates, so that your guests don’t even need to write the address on it, will increase those chances even further.
- Yes, it’s like spoon feeding, but it really will be worth it, go that extra mile and put a stamp on the envelope, all your guests need to do is tick the box and pop it in the envelope and into the post.
- Specify a return by date for your RSVPs, but make sure this gives plenty of slippage time. If people have a deadline they are more likely to do it.
- Add something fun on the RSVP, ask for a favorite song to be added to the playlist
- Don’t allow too much time, make your respond by date within a few weeks of guests receiving the invites, otherwise they will get mislaid.
- And just in case one of your guests forget to write their names in the space provided, before you send the RSVPs, put a number in the corner on the back using these great invisible ink pens, they even have a UV torch on the end for you to reveal the invisible ink the number when they are returned and don’t forget to keep a list of who each number was sent to, it could save you a real headache later!
You may have stumbled across an affiliate link 🙂 This means that I may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. When you make a purchase, the price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.